Associate Lead Gameplay Engineer
Playground Games is looking for a talented Associate Lead Gameplay Engineer to join our Fable team.
We are looking for an Associate Lead Gameplay Engineer to manage a team to build and deliver high quality game features in our AAA open world RPG title. Your experience and passion for developing AAA games will see you work alongside the gameplay lead to design, plan and deliver features for the next Fable title.
You are driven by working with a skilled team of engineers working on AAA games. Planning and executing on workstreams that will be at the core of our next-gen Fable experience. Your ability to work with developers and tech leads is vital to ensuring the team is collaboratively working towards common goals effectively. You are approachable and enjoy mentoring junior members of the team so they can be successful in their work and development.
- A proven track record of leading a team of engineers
- Exceptional C++ and software architecture skills
- Detailed knowledge of game systems and techniques
- Extensive experience of working with designers to deliver highly creative solutions to gameplay problems
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven ability to design and implement re-usable systems
- A genuine passion for games
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting game studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.