Lead Concept Artist
Playground Games is looking for a Lead Concept Artist to join our Forza Horizon team.
As a Lead Concept Artist, you will be instrumental in guiding and leading the concept team. You will also champion the visuals and design of environments, keyframes, props and set concepts.
You will work in conjunction with the Art Director to push the concept team to new limits, to help transform ideas into inspiring concepts and production imagery. You will have a superior grasp for visual design and excellent foundation skills. You must be flexible, highly motivated and detail conscious.
Industry knowledge coupled with experience leading a concept team on published console titles is required.
- Experience of working as Lead or similar role on published titles, ideally AAA.
- Great and inspirational management and leadership skills.
- Superior understanding of visual design principles including colour and light.
- Solid understanding of how ideas translate from the conceptual phase to in game content.
- Ability to produce accurate and detailed callouts and quickly iterate on feedback.
- An eye for detail.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- A passion for games.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting game studios, to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.
Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.