Principal Quest Designer
Playground Games is looking for a Principal Quest Designer to join our Fable team.As a Principal Quest Designer you will use scripting and proprietary tools while closely collaborating with all other disciplines to craft quest and open-world gameplay.
You will be flexible, highly motivated, and approachable and you'll contribute to the development of quest design processes and pipelines. You work with a high degree of autonomy, mentor and help junior teammates, feedback on the quest design team’s work and you will act as a champion of quality.
- Experience as a Senior Quest or Gameplay Designer, or similar, on a published high-profile AAA open-world/RPG title.
- An ability to develop lasting and productive relationships in a collaborative team with diverse perspectives.
- Deep knowledge of key quest and open-world gameplay design concepts
- A highly effective capability to work autonomously with confidence.
- A strong ability to proactively identify and solve problems throughout all stages of development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong ability to balance quality with efficiency while working under deadlines.
- A genuine passion for games