Art Outsourcing Manager
Playground Games is seeking an Art Outsourcing Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the production of art created by external vendors and ensuring that it meets the quality we expect from Fable.
As an Art Outsourcing Manager, you will possess the ability to develop and maintain long-term positive relationships with both internal and external artists, ensuring everyone is striving for the same goal. With your solid experience in planning, you will create and maintain roadmaps for the completion of art assets, ensuring project dates are upheld. Coupled with your managerial skills, your knowledge and skillsets in art will allow you to collaborate with our internal and external teams, working with them to implement and improve our processes, methods and tools.
- Experience of managing Outsourcing in the games industry.
- You’ve got at least one full game (shipped) project under your belt
- Game development tools knowledge and work experience (i.e. Confluence, Shotgun)
- Knowledge of game development methodology
- Strong communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using leading technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.