Playground Games is looking for an experienced Producer to join our Horizon team
As a first-party Xbox Game Studio, we are passionate about making genre-defining games that are accessible, beautiful, and, most of all, fun. We are looking to expand our diverse team as we continue driving forward our BAFTA award-winning Forza Horizon franchise.
About the role:
This Producer will be working primarily with our Level Design and Environment Art teams to deliver best-in-class visuals and gameplay. You will facilitate communication between multiple development disciplines, including outsource partners, track and manage risks, and will be responsible for the team’s successful costing, planning, and execution of this area.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced producer, who has worked with Environment Art and Level Design teams previously, preferably taking in the full production cycle from concept to ship. They understand the key process dependencies, are passionate about their craft and are highly skilled in all aspects of project management with track record to prove it.
What you’ll do:
- Demonstrate sound production process, problem solving, analysis, and curiosity.
- Produce reports, documentation, and attend stand-ups.
- Create and deliver presentations to key stakeholder groups, including project directors.
- Identify and elevate project risks, bringing together appropriate groups to apply mitigation.
- Collaborate with the Team Leads to cost, schedule and track the delivery of work.
- Monitor bug databases, working with QA to ensure accurate reporting of issues during test phases.
- Support and mentor the Associate Producer assigned to this area.
What you’ll bring:
- Exposure to a range of project management software packages such as Jira, MS Project etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A fluency in art, game design and technical fundamentals, including console platform considerations
- 3-4 years of Production experience, with demonstrable work on at least 1 published AAA title.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Excel, and the MS Office package in general.
- Experience with line-management.
- An interest in driving games and the Forza Horizon franchise is a plus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, talented, and collaborative team at one of the industry’s most exciting first-party game studios.
Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.