Associate Chief Engineer (Co-Development)
Playground Games is looking for a talented Lead Engineer to manage a team to build and deliver high quality game features for Fable, our open world action RPG.
In this role you will take responsibility for inter-studio collaboration and subsequent completion of all engineering deliverables. You will clearly communicate with associate studios to maintain understanding of technical strategy and engineering investments, while contributing to the preparation of co-development mandates, ensuring compliance during the development process and forming strong, trusting relationships with associate studio team members.
You will be part of the engineering leadership team at Playground and ensure all parties are kept informed on the advancement of deliverables, potential collaboration issues and recommended possible solutions. You will be flexible, highly motivated and approachable, and will act as champion of quality across the entire project.
- Published title in an Engineering leadership position.
- An ability to develop lasting and productive relationships in a collaborative team with diverse perspectives.
- An effective capability to be a highly reliable, organised and autonomous member of the team that requires little management overhead.
- An organised and process driven attitude to problem solving.
- Able to travel frequently.
- Ideally experience on AAA
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using leading technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.