Senior Technical Producer/Project Manager
Playground Games is looking for a talented Technical Producer to join our Fable team.
As part of the team you'll establish and maintain strategy for the development of the technology which is used to build Fable. Your experience and passion for working on AAA games will see you working alongside key technical and production leaders to deliver cutting edge technology to internal and external stakeholders.
The perfect candidate has a strong track record of results running engineering programmes, coordinating cross teams and communicating delivery. Success includes an ability to direct engineering teams and be an advocate for the customer experience. There is ambiguity to be clarified and it will take good organization skills to keep the goals on track and consistent across all teams.
- Minimum of 5 years programme management experience.
- Degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
- A genuine passion for games.
Previous experience with game release, production or programme management.
- Demonstrated data driven decision making.
- Strong desire to innovate, grow, and learn new industry trends.
- Highly effective communication skills (written and verbal) and proven ability to work across multiple disciplines and teams to achieve great results.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within a strong, collaborative team.