Audio Designer - Contract
Playground Games is looking for a highly skilled Audio Designer to join our Forza Team. You will use your talents within the field of game audio design to help shape the soundscape of our open-world titles.
We are looking for a passionate audio designer, always seeking ways to drive the sound and technology in our games. You will be a team player, eager to learn and share your own expertise and ideas in a collaborative environment. You should have a keen ear demonstrating an attention to detail, with an understanding of what makes something sound truly amazing.
- An incredibly keen ear for audio production detail.
- Experience using audio middleware such as FMOD or Wwise, having shipped at least one AAA title using either.
- The ability to adapt to new technologies and game engine tools.
- Proficient using industry standard DAWs and plugins.
- Experience of implementing audio on current-gen consoles.
- Location and studio-based recording experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.