IT Network and Security Engineer
Playground Games are looking for a skilled IT Network and Security Engineer to join their experienced internal IT team.Working alongside the existing Networking and Security Engineer you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining critical networking and security systems.
Operating within a demanding and rapidly expanding environment you will use your experience and varied skillset to drive our technology forwards.
You should have:
- Outstanding knowledge of networking infrastructure and protocols.
- Extensive experience with Firewalls and other security systems.
- Excellent threat analysis skills.
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills.
- Experience of securing Windows, Linux and cloud-based systems.
- Ability to deliver high quality, innovative solutions to complex infrastructure challenges.
- Commutable distance to Leamington Spa, UK.
- Experience with WAN accelerators.
- Experience with SDN.
- Relevant network or security industry certification (CCNP, CISSP, etc).
- A passion for the videogames industry.
- Educated to HND/degree level.