Principal Technical Designer
Playground Games are looking for a Principal Technical Designer to join our Fable team and take responsibility for the design and implementation of high quality script architecture for our open-world action RPG.
As a Principal Technical Designer you will take responsibility for the design and implementation of high quality script architecture for Fable. You’ll contribute to the development of scripting processes and pipelines and closely collaborate with Engineering to take a key role in scripting technology direction.
- A highly effective capability to work autonomously with confidence
- A strong ability to identify and solve problems throughout all stages of development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong ability to balance quality with efficiency while working under tight deadlines
- Proactively seeks to resolve team-wide issues
- A genuine passion for games
- Ideally experience on AAA
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting game studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.