Senior Lighting Artist
Playground Games is looking for a Senior Lighting Artist to join the Fable team, working on our open-world action RPG project here in Leamington Spa. As Senior Lighting Artist you will work with the CG Supervisor to achieve our vision for AAA lighting.
You will proactively drive collaboration with other departments as well as identifying opportunities to improve techniques and toolsets. You will ensure that deadlines are met and work meets the quality required. You will work with other departments to ensure lighting is delivering the best showcase for game content in all areas. You must be flexible, highly motivated and detail conscious.
- Excellent knowledge of lighting theory.
- Excellent knowledge of lighting pipelines, cutting-edge art techniques and technical lighting setups.
- A solid understanding of real-time rendering techniques for games.
- An understanding of digital photography principles.
- A passion for games.
- Knowledge of off-line 3D rendering.
- Experience with 3DSMax.
- Understanding and experience baking lightmaps is a plus.
- An understanding of animated VFX is desirable, but not required.
This is an excellent opportunity for an exceptional lighting artists who is looking to further their career with an ambitious developer.