Lead Level Designer
Playground Games are looking for a Lead Level Designer to join our Fable team.As a Lead Level Designer you will develop and lead the level design team, defining areas of the world and individual levels. You will establish, maintain, and evolve level design processes while ensuring level design work is completed on time and to a high quality standard.
You will be flexible, highly motivated and approachable, and will act as a champion of quality across the entire project. You will deputise for the Level Design Director, closely collaborate with production, art and other discipline leads to schedule level design work, and you will take a pro-active role in design team recruitment.
- A full development cycle in a Senior or Lead Level Design position on at least a published title
- Proven success building worlds, levels and encounters that harmonize with core game mechanics
- Interest in collaborating within a team of diverse perspectives to derive great solutions
- Inspirational leadership skills
- A demonstrable track record of quality in your previous work
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine passion for games
- Ideally experience on AAA
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within an established, highly talented and collaborative team.