At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,000 global employees with offices worldwide, and we’re not slowing down! Our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we’re committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
As an Office Administrator, you play an important role in PitchBook’s culture and will embody our values: make it fun, embrace change, and keep our customers (internal & external) feeling like royalty. You’ll be the face of PitchBook San Francisco for our guests and a reliable and consistent resource for our employees.
We’re looking for an Office Administrator that is highly organized, detail oriented and enthusiastic about helping people work efficiently. You’ll become a master at anticipating employee needs and find creative ways to get complex jobs done.
- Administrative duties including ordering and stocking office supplies, greeting guests, assisting employees with mail/shipping and other daily needs
- Keep common areas clean, organized and functional
- Foster strong vendor relationships
- Assist our Employee Engagement Specialist with event logistics and facilitation
- Assist our Marketing team in coordination and management of client events
- Work with property management to ensure our space is in tip-top shape
- Coordinate with Office Managers in Seattle, New York and London to make sure office operations are consistent company-wide
- Set up IT equipment for new hire desks
- Manage inventory of client gifts
- Coordinate and assist our Recruiting team with on-site interviews
- Efficient and organized, with experience managing and juggling tasks and projects
- Known for being especially friendly, energetic, kind, outgoing, and approachable
- Detail-oriented, highly reliable, and a dependable self-starter
- Ability to take direction and work independently on assigned tasks
- A “hands-on, no job is too big or too small” attitude, anticipating needs in advance and ensuring preparations are made for smooth execution
- Strong organizational skills, including effective time management and prioritization of duties
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Efficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Physical requirements include ability to lift and carry 20 pounds to perform essential job functions of receiving packages, stocking supplies and organizing kitchens.
- College degree or equivalent experience a plus
- 2+ years of prior administrative experience
PitchBook provides transparency into the capital markets by organizing the world’s meaningful business information and making it useful to our customers. Our data and analysis are available through our award-winning flagship product, the PitchBook Platform, as well as our powerful suite of integrated tools, industry news and in-depth reports. Our focus has always been—and will always be—our clients. What data matters most to them? What would make their jobs easier? How can we help them make informed decisions?
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.