Account Manager, Middle Market
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,300 global employees with offices worldwide, and we’re not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we’re committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
“Customers are King!" Each and every day the Customer Success Team works to ensure that our clients are maximizing the value they are receiving from PitchBook. Onboarding, training, support, business development and renewals are handled by the Customer Success team. We believe in doing whatever it takes to make our customers successful and the Customer Success team drives that success every day.
As an Account Manager for Middle Market accounts, you’ll be managing clients that are of strategic importance. Account Managers work to drive value that leads to expansion, renewals and customer satisfaction. You will be dedicated to finding additional opportunities within current client accounts by establishing lasting relationship with key decision makers.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Act as primary point of contact and business partner for a dedicated portfolio of clients via in-person meetings, phone and/or email
- Identify growth opportunities to expand existing user base within portfolio of accounts to achieve and consistently exceed sales and retention goals
- Conduct client demonstration sessions designed to address the individual needs of the account and end user with a consultative approach
- Work collaboratively with a designated Customer Success Manager to strategize on account retention and growth opportunities
- Go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction with quarterly business reviews and continual product education
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have experience with Salesforce or other CRMs to forecast sales and maintain updated records of client interactions
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Have an appreciation for the PE / VC marketplace and the ability to learn, comprehend, and demonstrate why and how each of our client types engages with our product and our data
- Have at least two (2) years of sales or account management experience
- Have a BA/BS degree
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your CV today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.