Director of Revenue Operations
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,000 global employees with offices worldwide, and we’re not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we’re committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
Director of Revenue Operations will play a key leadership role on the sales and customer success team, serving as a strategic advisor to the executive team. This leader will have a strong vision of how to build and scale a sales team, ultimately driving productivity and operational excellence across sales, customer success and marketing. You will use your deep understanding of sales processes, systems and tooling, with data management and analysis to identify to improve every aspect of our customer’s journey. This leader will be passionate about achieving positive outcomes through actionable data-driven insights, and excel and balancing strategy with execution.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee the management and administration of sales technology stack, including but not limited to – Salesforce, Outreach, Gainsight & Gong.
- Monitor and continually seek improvements to Key Performance Indicators
- Partner with Business Intelligence team to analyze performance metrics data and develop executive level reports
- Partner with Marketing Operations team to ensure the seamless transition of MQLs to the sales teams
- Partner with other departments to ensure successful execution of key projects
- Actively hire, manage, develop a team of sales operations professionals
- Collaborate with senior and executive leadership in uncovering process improvements
- Support the vision and values of the company by setting an example and demonstrating desired behaviors
- Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years sales and/or marketing operations and management experience (or split into year of related work experience and project management experience/ strategic experience)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated success in project management
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce
- Deep understanding of sales processes, funnel management, renewals, and forecasting
- Experience with high growth revenue teams
- Problem solver with a strong business intelligence
- Self-motivated, persistent, goal-oriented attitude and can work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to operate with a strong sense of urgency and deliver results.
- Highly curious with a positive attitude.
- Superior organization; able to effectively manage a team with diverse responsibilities
- Exemplary verbal and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
PitchBook provides transparency into the capital markets by organizing the world’s meaningful business information and making it useful to our customers. Our data and analysis are available through our award-winning flagship product, the PitchBook Platform, as well as our powerful suite of integrated tools, industry news and in-depth reports. Our focus has always been—and will always be—our clients. What data matters most to them? What would make their jobs easier? How can we help them make informed decisions?
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.