Director, Program Management
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,300 global employees with offices worldwide, and we’re not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we’re committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
The Director of Program Management for PitchBook leads cross-departmental initiatives to drive company-wide programs and strategic initiatives to help guide and shape the company’s strategic vision as a member of PitchBook’s Senior Leadership Team.
Build trusted networks, seek clarity, and ensure teams are aligned and continually progressing and delivering on cross functional programs that drive customer and company objectives. You will be responsible for prioritizing work across different departments, setting each individual and the collective team up for continued success. You are a big picture problem solver who's able to investigate the details across every aspect of program delivery. You understand how a large-scale business operates and can hold your own in high level, high stakes, strategic decision-making sessions. You spot challenges the organization will face ahead of time and do your part in handling them.
Your impact is amplified beyond delivery through your ability to advance the Program Management discipline. Together, the team develops and applies best practices and frameworks to build pathways for autonomous, empowered, and effective teams.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Owns delivery of large programs within departments and cross-department programs and initiatives
- Build, mentor and drive the evolution of PitchBook’s Program Management team
- Help define company strategy, developing OKRs, then breaking them down into trackable work streams to deliver on the annual plan
- Drive long term planning, decision making, tracking and high-level reporting including clear communications on priorities, high level estimates and headcount requirements
- Drive end-to-end execution across multiple teams working on PitchBook’s strategic initiatives, ensuring all dependencies are managed
- Drive standard methodologies for cross-team and cross-department collaboration
- Support the vision and values of the company through role modeling and coaching desired behaviors and creating programs and processes that support desired outcomes
- Participate in various initiatives and projects as requested
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of professional experience building and growing high-performing program management teams
- Proven history of working closely with business partners to successfully drive overall company objectives
- Track record of driving organizational change through process improvements
- Experience successfully developing long-term strategies and influencing leadership decisions
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Experience effectively turning strategy into executable plans
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.