Regional Customer Success Manager, Enterprise
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,300 global employees with offices worldwide, and we’re not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we’re committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
The Regional Customer Success Manager, Enterprise supports accounts locally and regionally that are of strategic importance to PitchBook and works with a team to complete all account-related requests and activities. They will develop a deep knowledge of their clients’ industries and sectors as well as their day to day business needs in order to optimize usage of the PitchBook platform. They will work effectively with an account team, demonstrate new features, encourage engagement with underutilized product elements and drive client retention.
"Customers are King!" Each and every day the Customer Success Team works to ensure that our clients are maximizing the value they receive from PitchBook. Onboarding, training, support, business development and renewals are handled by the Customer Success team. Customer Success does whatever it takes to ensure our customers achieve their goals and continue to grow their engagement with the PitchBook Platform.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Achieve retention goals measured quarterly while providing excellent support to enterprise clients and supporting the broader account team
- Act as the go-to product expert for a dedicated portfolio of regional clients to ensure they derive value from the PitchBook platform
- Onboard new users and conduct training sessions, including in person, designed to meet the individual business needs of each client
- Establish and nurture relationships with regional stakeholders at client firms
- Proactively go above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction throughout the entire client lifecycle
- Conducts formal business reviews with each client designed to measure renewal probability, client satisfaction and to provide continual product education
- Serve as an advocate for your clients by analyzing customer health and usage data to identify trends and opportunities to improve adoption
- Engage at a regular cadence with Account Managers and Customer Success Managers to strategize account retention and growth opportunities
- Partner with global CSM team as needed to provide additional coverage for large business clients
- Conduct client demonstration sessions designed to highlight how the PitchBook platform addresses the needs of the account and individual end users with a consultative approach
- Use Salesforce and Tableau to effectively manage client relationship through call logging, usage data monitoring and task management
- Work continuously to document the details of each client interaction in Salesforce in order to improve the customer information and drive retention
- Drive engagement with clients through personally crafted sequences and/or marketing provided materials via Highspot
- Utilize Outreach to assist in regular and timely communication with clients as needed
- Comprehend and demonstrate, why and how each of our client types engages with our product and our data
- Participate in monthly global Customer Success Manager meetings to share learnings, success stories and to improve processes
- Support the vision and values of the company through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors
- Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of sales, account management or customer success experience preferred
- Prior experience with Salesforce or CRM software
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Enjoys relationship building; comfortable to engage a diverse array of clients to learn their business needs and provide value.
- Exemplary presentation skills
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Has an appreciation for the PE / VC marketplace and the ability to learn and demonstrate how clients can benefit from engaging with new product features and new data
- Curious, able and interested to learn about client needs
- Organized with terrific prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, persistent, goal-oriented attitude and can work effectively as part of a team
- Possessing strong negotiation skills, persistence and resiliency
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your CV today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.