Administrative Assistant: Marketing
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,000 global employees with offices worldwide, and we’re not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we’re committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
PitchBook is looking is looking for a talented, self-motivated administrative professional to support key senior personnel on a fast-paced, dynamic marketing team. This position reports directly to the VP of Marketing and requires a sound multi-tasker who can perform a variety of administrative duties while also managing frequent cross-team planning and deliverables. A successful candidate will be someone who is able to communicate well at all levels, manage multiple priorities, and can manage their time efficiently and effectively.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage the integrated marketing calendar to streamline prioritization of initiatives and provide more visibility into active/planned marketing programs. These could include marketing related projects such as brand campaigns, digital campaigns, budgets, and internal/external communication strategies
- Coordinate ongoing marketing planning cadence and meetings within internal teams (Marketing, Editorial, Analyst Team, Product Team)
- Manage budget tracking cadence within the marketing team and be a liaison to Finance as needed
- Complete special projects as needed
- Manage PitchBook company store vendor including stock replenishment, ordering of new store items, and general store logistics
- Provide admin support for marketing team leaders and programs as needed (manage scheduling for programs such as Monthly Sales Updates, team meetings/events, company meetings, supporting expense submission, booking travel, etc)
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of professional experience supporting a senior manager/executive in an administrative role
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency and follow-through
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proven relationship builder with diverse stakeholder groups
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Desire and ability to be a team player who appreciates a unique, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Resourceful self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Energetic, friendly and self-motivated attitude
- Strong working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong working knowledge of project management tools such as Asana or Smartsheet
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.