EMEA Campaign Marketing Specialist
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,000 global employees with offices worldwide, and we’re not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we’re committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
PitchBook is looking for a creative, agile, detail-oriented marketer to drive awareness and interest in our key EMEA markets. The EMEA Campaign Marketing Specialist will help develop the content strategy and distribution plan for multichannel regional campaigns, promote reports and webinars, and assist with other projects as needed (including the website, paid advertising and organic social). They will coordinate with channel owners, writers, designers and individual contributors across marketing and editorial teams to execute campaigns as well as communicate our initiatives and provide any necessary resources to sales teams. This role requires many hats and a keen understanding of multiple marketing disciplines, including content marketing, demand generation and digital advertising.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Help the Sr. EMEA Campaign Marketing Manager define the EMEA demand generation strategy, aligning with overall marketing goals and sales strategy
- Partner with product marketing and editorial on topics and messaging for regional campaigns
- Leverage keyword research and SEO strategy to develop content ideas
- Plan and execute awareness and lead generation campaigns across EMEA, including report and webinar promotions
- Report on the success of marketing activities across EMEA to the Sr. EMEA Campaign Marketing Manager and the broader marketing team
- Actively track metrics and KPIs to optimize campaigns as needed
- Develop and effectively communicate messaging and design direction for a variety of audiences and content, including articles, infographics, blog posts, emails, digital ads, social posts, videos and the website
- Review assets and provide clear, actionable feedback to our internal creative team
- Coordinate with channel owners on audience targeting, campaign structure and cadence as well as follow established processes for handing off assets
- Enable our sales and customer success teams to reach prospects and enhance conversations by sharing campaign content and resources
- Ensure all our channels are optimized for EMEA audiences, creating hyper-local assets if necessary
- Brainstorm new ways to reach our core markets and segments
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 1-3 years of working experience; 1 years in a similar role (B2B experience a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience producing content and developing messaging for specific channels (email, social, blog, display, etc.)
- Understanding of digital advertising, paid search, email campaigns and social media
- Both creative and willing to test and learn, but also able to understand priorities, adhere to process and pay attention to data
- Extremely detail oriented by nature (you double and triple check things not because you have to, but because you want to)
- Self-motivated and driven, but not afraid to ask questions, seek help or get others’ input
- Curious, open-minded and a critical thinker
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, within a high-growth company
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.