Essential Job functions
- Develop concepts and treatments for potential features/projects.
- Work with cross-discipline Team to develop and refine features
- Create and maintain content and system design documentation
- Data implementation and refinement in engine and/or database
- Collaborate with artists, designers and programmers as necessary
- Keep Producers and Supervising Design apprised of progress and status
- Mentorship/leadership to any junior team members.
- Travel may be required
- 2 years minimum game development experience
- Collaborative communication and documentation skills
- Motivated by careful & detail-oriented work
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Professional Experience with Unity, Unreal or other game engine
- Experience creating visual mockups, user experience design, or general game flow
- Must be a US Citizen (due to the nature of the role)
- Must be willing to undergo a U.S. Government Personnel Security Investigation (PSI).
- The individual selected will accept PSI requirements by executing a Contingent Offer Letter.
- Individuals with existing Personnel Security Eligibility (PSE) must have PSIs less than 5 years and 6 months old and adjudications that unequivocally identify them are “DCID 6/4” eligible.
Preferred, but not required
- Demonstrable experience on a shipped/launched title
- Lead experience at a Full Project or Feature Development level
- Knowledge of C# or other scripting languages (Python, Lua, Java, ActionScript, etc)
- Experience with basic development tools such as IDEs, debuggers, and revision control systems
- B.A., B.S., technical or advanced degree in a relevant discipline
- A U.S. Government-administered polygraph in the past 5 years