Senior Software Engineer, Purpose-Driven Games
Upon joining our “Purpose-Driven Games” team, you will write code to implement UI and add features to our proprietary real-time simulation software to satisfy our U.S. Government customers’ requirements. As a Senior Engineer, you will work on-site with a team in Eugene, OR to architect and implement pieces of our proprietary real-time simulation software, work creatively with designers to figure out how best to meet our client’s needs, lead and mentor other engineers or groups of engineers.
- Interested in long-term involvement with our multi-year defense contract projects
- Able to be a leader within a team of talented artists, designers and other engineers
- An interest in mentoring and leveling up other less experienced engineers
Purpose-Driven Games Specific Requirements
- US Citizen (due to project requirements)
Preferred by Not Required
- Previous experience with real-time simulations or games
- Unity game engine experience
- Experienced programming using C# and .NET
Education and Experience Required
12 or more years’ experience as a software developer
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance Policy
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday, & Sick time)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Club Discounts
- Annual Company Events
- Project Wrap Parties
Pipeworks Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pipeworks Studios recognizes the importance of creating an environment where all our employees feel included and empowered to bring ideas to the table. We value each employee’s unique experiences and perspectives across our company and recognize that it is both the smart and right thing to foster diversity, equity, and inclusion within our organization.
By diversifying our workforce, increasing equity, and ensuring that our individual differences are valued, we are better able to deliver an experience that reflects, inspires, and connects with our audience... because games are for everyone!
Go to Pipeworks.com to see some of our continued efforts and our 2020 Diversity Report.