Software Engineer, Purpose-Driven Games
Pipeworks Studios seeks a highly motivated individual who would like to join our “Purpose-Driven Games” projects. This position will work on-site with the team in Eugene, OR.
You will write code to implement UI and add features to our proprietary real-time simulation software to satisfy our U.S. Government customers’ requirements.
This is an associate level position, with significant opportunity for growth.
Essential Job Functions
- Interested in long-term involvement with our multi-year serious game contracted projects
- Demonstrable coding skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong desire to grow professionally as a software engineer
- Able to work within a team of talented artists, designers, and other engineers.
Purpose-Driven Game Requirements
- US Citizen (due to project requirements)
Preferred but Not Required
- Previous experience with real-time simulations or games
- Unity game engine experience
- Experienced programming using C# and .NET
Education and Experience Required
Bachelor’s degree in CS, Math, or relevant field.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance Policy
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday, & Sick time)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Club Discounts
- Annual Company Events
- Project Wrap Parties
Pipeworks Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pipeworks Studios recognizes the importance of creating an environment where all our employees feel included and empowered to bring ideas to the table. We value each employee’s unique experiences and perspectives across our company and recognize that it is both the smart and right thing to foster diversity, equity, and inclusion within our organization.
By diversifying our workforce, increasing equity, and ensuring that our individual differences are valued, we are better able to deliver an experience that reflects, inspires, and connects with our audience... because games are for everyone!
Go to Pipeworks.com to see some of our continued efforts and our 2020 Diversity Report.