Associate Producer - MetaTeq, Purpose-Driven Games
Pipeworks Studios is excited to offer the opportunity for a qualified Associate Producer to work on cutting-edge modeling and simulation (M&S) projects.
As an Associate Producer, you will work closely with Producers and Team Leads to assist in managing various game development projects and/or components. You will act as vital link between production and other disciplines to ensure projects are delivered timely, on budget, and against quality expectations.
Essential Job Functions
- Support producers by executing on a variety of tasks related to the development of software projects, from concept to release and live operations
- Assist in the development and tracking of project schedules, own specific areas of product development tasks
- Facilitate communication and coordination with resources throughout the organization and/or external vendors to eliminate roadblocks and ensure successful completion of tasks
- Work with development team and QA in tracking incoming and outgoing assets/builds
- Identify critical path risks and issues and developing mitigation plans as necessary
- Provide creative and critical feedback on projects against project goals and strategy
- Support producers towards continuously assessing risk and resolving conflicts between budget, schedule, and design goals
- Provide regular reports on team progress to multiple levels of management
- Provide concise meeting summaries to project stakeholders
- Collaborative communication and documentation skills
- Motivated by careful & detail-oriented work
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Amateur or Professional Experience with Unity, Unreal or other game engine
- At least 2 years of experience in a software development production role (Assistant Producer, Associate Producer, Producer, Project Manager)
- Education: Certificate of completion of Game Development (e.g. LCC, Full Sail) or any University degree
- Strong interest in the industry and a desire to make games
- Must be a US Citizen (due to the nature of the role)
- Experience in a Live Operations environment, in a Production role
- Scrum, PMI CAPM, or PMI PMP Certification preferred
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance Policy
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday, & Sick time)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Club Discounts
- Annual Company Events
- Project Wrap Parties
Pipeworks Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pipeworks Studios recognizes the importance of creating an environment where all our employees feel included and empowered to bring ideas to the table. We value each employee’s unique experiences and perspectives across our company and recognize that it is both the smart and right thing to foster diversity, equity, and inclusion within our organization.
By diversifying our workforce, increasing equity, and ensuring that our individual differences are valued, we are better able to deliver an experience that reflects, inspires, and connects with our audience... because games are for everyone!
Go to Pipeworks.com to see some of our continued efforts and our 2020 Diversity Report.