Residential Treatment Specialist (On-Call)
Thank you for considering a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a Residential Treatment Specialist with a passion for human services. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with an organization focused on racial justice, second opportunities, diversity, equity and inclusion.
SCHEDULE: This is an "on-call" position with availability to work nights and weekends.
Who we are:
Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy.
The Residential Treatment Specialist (RTS) is responsible for implementing programming designed to assist each resident with their individual treatment plan at Pioneer Center East.
What you’ll do:
- Complete intake and discharge procedures for all residents upon arrival and at exit.
- Conduct program orientations for newly arrived residents.
- Interpret and explain program and/or unit policy and procedure to each resident as needed.
- Perform and document activities as required by program policies, contract stipulations and professional standards.
- Assess and respond appropriately to resident behaviors, attitudes and dispositions.
- Implement and assist in the planning of a wide variety of structured activities, designed to promote social and independent living skills necessary to maintain a viable recovery and rehabilitation program.
- Provide written documentation of observations as input to the resident's Individual Service Plan and review process.
- Aid in the educational process-academic and social.
- Prepare informational, infraction and incident reports as necessary.
- May occasionally need to transport clients to appointments.
EEO: Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the law poster EEO is the law poster supplement
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG FREE COMPANY
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.