Program Manager (PACT)
Thank you for considering a career with Pioneer Human Services! We are currently looking for a Program Manager for the Program for Assertive Community Treatment (PACT) team. We are please to offer a substantial sign-on bonus for this position.
Who We Are:
Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly served our clients with professionalism and empathy.
The Program Manager establishes, administers and directs the Program for Assertive Community Treatment (PACT), a self contained clinical team which assumes responsibility for directly providing needed treatment, rehabilitation, and support services to identified clients with severe and persistent mental illnesses, supervises and evaluates the multidisciplinary team in conjunction with appropriate psychiatric support to ensure service excellence and courteous, helpful, and respectful services to program clients, and functions as a practicing clinician on the team
What You'll Do:
- Direct and coordinate the day-to-day clinical operations and admission processes
- Supervise medical records management assuring maintenance of the medical record in compliance with agency policies, Medicaid, and other third-party payment requirements, train staff on medical record requirements; regularly review client assessments treatment plans, and progress notes written by the staff,; and supervise individual staff for medical records mastery
- Assist in the development and administer the PACT program budget including line items to purchase necessary equipment, supplies and travel.
What You'll Bring:
- A Masters degree in nursing, social work, psychiatric rehabilitation, or psychology, or is a psychiatrist, is licensed or certified according to the laws of the WA state.
- Strong clinical skills and experience providing treatment to persons with severe and persistent mental illnesses.
- Supervisory and program management experience is desirable.
- A clear understanding of the characteristics and problems of adults with severe and persistent mental illnesses and be knowledgeable about the PACT model.
- At least one year of supervisory or clinical oversight experience.
- Strong commitment to the health and welfare of the community at large.
- Strong understanding of the behavioral health and criminal justice landscape.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience and cultural competency in working with people of color and other oppressed populations.
- Belief in one's ability to overcome homelessness and in the basic principles of harm reduction.
What We Offer:
- Stability: We have over 50 years of success in Washington state.
- Impact: Pioneer provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
- Reputation: We are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington State.
- Tuition Assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelors degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement Plan: Pioneer contributes 4.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee Recognition Programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and other items.
- Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefit plan.
- Participation in the Life Assistance Program.
- Public transportation reimbursement.
Pioneer Human Services is a drug-free company. In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.
EEO: Pioneer Human Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the Law Poster EEO is the Law Poster Supplement We participate in E-Verify. Details are provided below in both English and Spanish. This Employer Participates in E-Verify | Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify
To apply, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org