Vocational Case Manager
Thank you for considering a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a Vocational Case Manager with a passion for human services.
WHO WE ARE
Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Client & Community Services' Case Managers support the mission of Pioneer by providing individualized case management services to clients. This role works with participants to assess risk and needs, develop goals, coordinate services and monitor progress. This role will facilitate evidence-based assessment tools, analyze results and build service plans according to priority needs. Case Managers empower clients to pursue healthy and productive lives by coordinating services such as housing, education, treatment, financial literacy, job training, medical /dental care, benefits enrollment, family reunification, transportation etc. All programming is designed to promote self-sufficiency and reduce criminal-justice involvement by providing the proper sequence and package of services for individuals.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Two years of experience working with marginalized populations
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, criminal justice or related field
- Valid Driver's License, travel in personal vehicle, must meet minimum insurance requirements and PHS approved driver application requirements.
- High level of communication, efficiency, and independent task management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Internet navigation
PREFERABLY YOU’LL BRING
- LSCMI Assessor Certification
- Motivational Interviewing Training
WHAT WE OFFER
- Stability: we have over 50 years of success in Washington state.
- Impact: Pioneer provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
- Reputation: we are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington state.
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelor’s degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 4.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and other items.
- Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefit plan.
- Participation in the life assistance program.
- Public transportation reimbursement.
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the law poster EEO is the law poster supplement
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG FREE COMPANY
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.
To apply, please email: Christian.email@example.com