Behavioral Health Clinician II (Snohomish/Skagit County)
If you are looking for employment with a purpose where you can help improve the daily lives of the members of your community, then consider a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a Behavioral Health Clinician II with a passion for human services. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with an organization focused on racial justice, second opportunities, diversity, equity and inclusion.
WHO WE ARE
Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy. We are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington State that provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Behavioral Health Clinician II is responsible to provide quality counseling, case management, education and community support services to clients with mental health conditions, substance use disorders, and/or co-occurring disorders at Pioneer Human Services (PHS) using evidence-based and promising practices, effectively meeting the need of PHS's clientele; and documenting treatment and case management service provision in a timely and effective manner.
This position supports the Behavioral Health Division of Pioneer Human Services by ensuring the provision of quality and cost effective behavioral health services.
This position will travel throughout Snohomish and Skagit County to clients home to conduct sessions.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Bachelor's Degree in Mental Health or Human Service field or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience working with children and/or families.
- Current WA State Driver’s License and Insurance Coverage.
- Register and maintain registration as an Agency Affiliated Counselor. "Agency affiliated counselor" means a person registered under chapter 18.19.210 RCW, who is engaged in counseling and employed by an agency listed in WAC 246-810-016 or an agency recognized under WAC 246-810-017 to provide a specific counseling service or services".
- CPR within (30 days of employment)
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefit plan that includes:
- Medical, vision, prescription, dental and flexible spending account (FSA).
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelor’s degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 3.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and more.
- Public transportation discount.
- Employee assistance program (EAP).
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the law poster EEO is the law poster supplement
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG FREE COMPANY
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.