Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses
Thank you for considering a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for Registered Nurses (RNs) and/or Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) with a passion for human services. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with an organization focused on racial justice, second opportunities, diversity, equity, and inclusion.
WHO WE ARE
Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy.
Mental Health Crisis Stabilization Facility
Come be part of a new and exciting resource in Spokane County that will offer a full range of crisis behavioral health services, and primary care all in one location located blocks from Riverfront Park. This program is the first in Washington State to blend these full-range services in a single location and is part of a major regional effort that includes healthcare, government, and private partnerships to improve health and safety in our community.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide quality health care services to all residents including assessing somatic conditions, delivering medications according to procedure and creating a favorable group climate for the effective treatment of each resident in treatment.
- This position supports the Residential Services Division of Pioneer Human Services by performing administrative and supervisory tasks to support the provision of quality and cost effective medical services to behavioral health clients.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Must be a Registered Nurse and/or License Practical Nurse in Washington, and have a current Washington State RN and/or LPN license in good standing
- Must have experience in a care setting for at least 1 year, with preference given to applicants with mental health & chemical dependency experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, preference given to applicants with experience with electronic charting.
- Applicant must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Applicant must have the ability to effectively communicate with and work with outside agencies.
PREFERABLY YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Stability: we have over 50 years of success in Washington State.
- Impact: Pioneer provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
- Reputation: we are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington State.
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelor’s degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 3.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and other items.
- Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefit plan.
- Participation in the life assistance program.
- Public transportation reimbursement.
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the law poster EEO is the law poster supplement
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG-FREE COMPANY
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.