Substance Use Disorder Professional/Trainee (SUDPT) + Sign-On
Thank you for considering a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a Substance Use Disorder Professional/Trainee (SUDP/SUDPT) with a passion for human services. (This position also have a potential sign-on bonus.)
Schedule: Mon-Fri 12 noon - 8:30 pm (with possibility of 4/10 schedule)
WHO WE ARE
Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy.
Pioneer Counseling - Rainier Clinic in Seattle supports clients in their recovery from mental health and substance use disorder issues. Services we provide: outpatient individual and group counseling, psycho-social assessments - open access, mental health counseling, substance use disorder treatment & prevention services, medication management and monitoring, evidence-based practices, PACT, Referral to treatment.
Summary: The Substance Use Disorder Professional/Trainee is responsible to provide quality treatment services to individuals with substance use disorders at Pioneer Human Services (PHS) using evidence-based and promising practices, effectively meeting the need of PHS's clientele; and documenting treatment and case management service provision in a timely and effective manner.
What You’ll Do:
- Under the supervision of a SUD Supervisor, the SUDP/T is responsible to provide quality treatment services to individuals with substance use disorders at Pioneer Human Services (PHS) using evidence-based and promising practices, effectively meeting the need of PHS's clientele
- Diagnose substance use disorder conditions in accordance with the most recently published Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (e.g. DSM-5) and ASAM requirements
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of all activities (including, but not limited to: case files and records, progress notes, case plans, reports, case summaries and billing information) on a professional, self-directed basis.
- Engage in clear, consistent, and professional communication with all clients, program staff, service providers and community members.
What You’ll Bring:
- One Year SUDP/T experience required with first 50 hours of direct supervision completed. Must be enrolled in an approved school for SUDP/T.
- SUDP certification in accordance with WAC 246-811.
- Must be registered with the Department of Health as a SUDP/T in the State of Washington
- Two years acceptable experience in chemical dependency field
- Must be able to pass and maintain security clearances as required by employment setting.
- A passion to help others and for our mission: To provide individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives.
What We Offer:
- Stability: We have over 50 years of success in Washington state.
- Impact: Pioneer provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
- Reputation: We are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington State.
- Tuition Assistance program: Pioneer pays up to 100% of the tuition.
- Retirement Plan: Pioneer contributes up to 8% towards your retirement plan.
- Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefit plan.
- Public transportation reimbursement.
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the law poster EEO is the law poster supplement
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG FREE COMPANY
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.