Food Service Specialist (part-time: weekends weekends 8AM-5:30PM)
Thank you for considering a career with Pioneer Human Services! We are currently looking for a Food Services Specialist with a passion to work in human services.
This position is part-time: weekends 8AM-5:30PM with potential extra shifts throughout the week based on availability.
Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly served our clients with professionalism and empathy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Food Services Specialist is responsible for handling and serving food to residents in setting. The Food Services Specialist is responsible for serving food in accordance with federal, state, and local food handing regulations.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be sensitive, receptive and mature enough to be neither upset by the residents, nor cause the residents further adjustment difficulties.
- Valid food handler’s card.
- Must maintain an attitude toward interactions with residents that is objective and free from personal bias: one that allows for perspective and flexibility in observing groups and individual behavior patterns.
- Able to read, write and communicate in English.
PREFERABLY YOU WILL BRING
- One year acceptable experience in the human services field.
- Course work, experience, or training in human development, chemical dependency, group dynamics, residential treatment or related disciplines desirable.
Pioneer Human Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the Law Poster EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG-FREE COMPANY: In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.