Housekeeper (Island County Crisis Stabilization Center / Full Time/Day Shift)
Thank you for considering a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a Housekeeper with a passion for human services.
This position will work at our new Island County Crisis Stabilization Facility which is a 10-bed facility is providing services for Acute Detox and Mental Health Stabilization. The facility provides a medically monitored setting for the safe withdrawal from alcohol and other drugs. In addition to stabilization and safety, the goal of these services is to assess people’s mental health and substance use disorder-related needs and help them access the services they need to recover.
WHO WE ARE
Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
To ensure residents are living in a clean and safe environment. This position supports the division goals by maintaining contract compliance based on building upkeep and sanitation.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Applicant must be able to successfully pass a WSP background check.
- Strong personal and professional boundaries.
PREFERABLY YOU’LL BRING
- Experience delivering quality customer service.
- Experience working with adults who have functional, cognitive disabilities, mental illnesses, and/or substance abuse disorders.
- Experience in housekeeping and/or industrial laundry.
- Experience in de-escalation.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Stability: we have over 50 years of success in Washington State.
- Impact: Pioneer provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
- Reputation: we are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington State.
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelor’s degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 3.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and other items.
- Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefit plan.
- Participation in the life assistance program.
- Public transportation reimbursement.
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the law poster EEO is the law poster supplement
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG FREE COMPANY
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.