Temp. Case Manager
If you are looking for employment with a purpose where you can help improve the daily lives of the members of your community, then consider a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a Temporary Case Manager with a passion for human services. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with an organization focused on racial justice, second opportunities, diversity, equity and inclusion.
WHO WE ARE
We are a social enterprise that partners with communities to transform society by honoring the humanity of people, reducing the impact of discriminatory mass incarceration and empowering people to live safe, healthy, productive lives through inspiration, affirmation and by overturning barriers.
For over 50 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy. We are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington State that provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Case Manager assists in providing the most accessible and highest quality comprehensive customer service to individuals as they re-enter into the community. In this position you will act as the liaison providing care and training. This position works to connect Spokane Regional Re-Entry Center clients to available resources within the community, accurately collects client information and demographics, and assists service seekers in creating SMART goals to inspire healthy and productive living. The RE-Entry Center works side-by-side with the community to take on the biggest, most complex issues facing those re-entering society after incarnation. We know that when people don’t have their most basic needs met, longer-term goals, like finding financial stability are out of reach. When we work together, we make a lasting, sustainable impact on our community.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
(Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience)
- Associates Degree preferred, High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 year of relevant experience working in a Human Services related position.
- Ability to quickly learn internal software applications.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite products.
WHAT YOU'LL PREFERABLY BRING
- Bachelor of Arts degree in related field.
- Two years of experience working with formerly incarcerated client population and/or person who formerly received mental health and/or substance abuse treatment.
- Knowledge of job analysis, local job market, assessment tools, social service organizations and job seeking skills.
- Course work, experience, or training in human development, chemical dependency, group dynamics, residential treatment or related disciplines.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefit plan that includes:
- Medical, vision, prescription, dental and flexible spending account (FSA).
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelor’s degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 3.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and more.
- Public transportation discount.
- Employee assistance program (EAP).
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG FREE COMPANY
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.