Thank you for considering a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a Project Manager with a passion for human services.
WHO WE ARE
Pioneer Human Services (PHS) is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. You may learn more about our organization, mission, and vision here: About Us.
Project Manager will work together with stakeholders and project team members in managing investments in new and existing locations in a variety of business settings, including construction, manufacturing, health care, and business. The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution and completion of specific projects to ensure consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. The person in this role must have extensive experience managing projects from kick-off to go-live. The ability to work with clients and team members and communicate with is critical to the success of this role.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Lead initiation, planning, and implementation of all phases of the project (30%)
- Identify and elaborate sponsor and stakeholder requirements.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project work breakdown structure, tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop and manage full scale project plans, dependencies, and schedules using Microsoft and other software to ensure on-time delivery.
- Form and communicate project recommendations to all organizational levels, including project sponsor, project team members, and top-level Executives.
Provide project management expertise throughout the project (25%)
- Provide direction, lead, and support the project team.
- Vendor/supplier contract and relationship management.
Track project deliverables and communicate with sponsors to deliver on-time and within scope and budget (20%)
- Keep all stakeholders updated on progress on project using earned value management techniques for schedule and cost performance reporting.
- Implement and manage project scope and incremental changes and interventions to achieve defined project outputs.
- Identify, manage and escalate risks for timely mitigation.
Ensure proper documentation is complete including project closure (20%)
- Design documents, technical specifications, process documentation specifications, deployment documents, interface documents, lesson learned and interim reports as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- B.A. or B.S. in a related field is required
- 8+ years proven experience as a Project Manager
- PMP Certification
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies
- 3+ years with a top tier firm
WHAT WE OFFER
- Stability: we have over 50 years of success in Washington State.
- Impact: Pioneer provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
- Reputation: we are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington state.
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelor’s degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 4.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the law poster EEO is the law poster supplement
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG FREE COMPANY
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.