Mental Health Professional (Full - Time or Part-Time available)
Thank you for considering a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a Mental Health Professional with a passion to serve others.
WHO WE ARE
Pioneer Human Services is a nationally recognized social enterprise with 50 facilities in operation across Washington State. We are proud to be a leading organization in the state that offers an array of treatment, housing and employment services to individuals who are overcoming the challenges of living with a criminal history, and/or struggling with substance abuse and mental health issues. Pioneer’s goal is to provide a chance for change for people who want to turn their lives around.
Our Co-Occurring Residential Program (CORP) is a 16-bed facility that provides specialized treatment for men and women with co-occurring mental health and chemical dependency issues.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Mental health Professional is responsible to provide quality counseling, case management and community support services to clients with mental health conditions, substance use disorders, and/or co-occurring disorders at Pioneer Human Services (PHS) using evidence-based and promising practices, effectively meeting the need of our clientele; and documenting treatment and case management service provision in a timely and effective manner.
- Provides evidence-based and /or promising mental health and/or substance use disorder services and psychosocial interventions through counseling, problem-solving and case management services in accordance with department policy based upon identified treatment needs specified in the client’s Individual Service Plan.
- Diagnoses substance use disorder and/or mental health conditions in accordance with the most recently published Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (e.g. DSM-5) and ASAM requirements.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of community resources.
- Interacts and builds collaborative relationships with community partners, as needed, in support of treatment.
- Integrates knowledge by thinking through and implementing the most professional, therapeutic reaction or intervention in any given client care situation.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Master’s Degree in Mental Health or Human Service filled with curriculum specifically related to counseling and psychology.
Must possess one of the following licenses.
- LMHC or LMHCA
- LMFT or LMFTA
- LICSW or LICSWA
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Stability: We have over 50 years of success in Washington state.
- Impact: Pioneer provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
- Reputation: We are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington State.
- Tuition Assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelors degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement Plan: Pioneer contributes 3% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee Recognition Programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and other items.
- Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefit plan.
- Participation in the Life Assistance Program.
Pioneer Human Services is a drug-free company. In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.
Pioneer Human Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
EEO is the Law Poster EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
We participate in E-Verify. Details are provided below in both English and Spanish. This Employer Participates in E-Verify | Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify.