Behavioral Health Clinician (Mental Health Practitioner)
Thank you for considering a career with Pioneer Human Services! We are currently looking for a Behavioral Health Clinician (Mental Health Practitioner) to join our team at the Emerson Clinic in Spokane, WA! This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with an organization focused on racial justice, second opportunities, diversity, equity, and inclusion.
WHO WE ARE
Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy. The Emerson Clinic provides an integrated model of outpatient substance use and mental health treatment services. We emphasize recovery for the whole person and incorporate family, medical, and legal needs in our treatment approach and provide social and peer support.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Behavioral Health Clinician III is responsible to provide client centered mental health services.
- Ability to provide professional individual adult mental health counseling including co-occurring treatment
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate needs for individuals
- Ability to laugh and have fun in a professional environment
- Ability to work with the client's families and dependents providing family therapy
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Master’s Degree in Mental Health or Human Service field with curriculum specifically related to counseling or social work.
- One or more of the certifications listed below:
- LMHC or Associate
- LMFT or Associate
- LICSW or Associate
- Must be able to pass and maintain security clearances as required by employment setting.
PREFERABLY YOU WILL BRING
- Experience with mental health or other related assessments.
- Experience working with clients involved in the criminal justice system
- Experience working with treatment and problem-solving courts and probation offices.
- Understanding of substance use disorders and treatment models
- SUDP certification
WHAT WE OFFER
- Stability: we have over 50 years of success in Washington State.
- Impact: Pioneer provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
- Reputation: we are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington state.
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelor’s degree and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 4.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways, and other items.
- Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefits plan.
- Participation in the life assistance program.
- Public transportation reimbursement.
EEO Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the law poster EEO is the law poster supplement
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG-FREE COMPANY In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.