Resident Monitor I (Fri-Tues), 2 PM - 10 PM $500 SIGN ON BONUS
Thank you for considering a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a Resident Monitor with a passion for human services. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with an organization focused on racial justice, second opportunities, diversity, equity and inclusion.
$500 SIGN ON BONUS
Schedule: FT Swing (Fri-Tue, 2.pm - 10 pm).
This position has male gender as a Bona Fide Occupational Qualification (BFOQ) under the Title VII guidelines as approved by the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth circuit.
Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy.
Pioneer's Spokane RRC program serves as a bridge from incarceration to life in the community. Our reentry centers help formerly incarcerated individuals with a successful transition through an array of services focused on finding and retaining employment, reconnecting with families, overcoming a substance use disorder and other issues, and becoming productive members of society.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Resident Monitor, you will be responsible for ensuring program and facility safety, monitoring resident movement and supporting structured cognitive and behavioral-based programming designed to promote risk reduction and successful community reintegration. You collaborate with other staff and community partners to promote a pro-social and supportive program climate that encourages the development of independent living skills as well as to make recommendations to operational policies and procedures consistent with program goals and our mission.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 6+ months of experience working in the human services or criminal justice and/or correctional system(s) including internships and/or volunteer placements
- Must be able to pass and maintain security clearances as required by the Federal Bureau of Prisons (FBOP).
- A passion to help others and for our mission: To provide individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives.
- Associate's Degree
WHAT WE OFFER
Hourly rate starting at $14.40 and more based on experience and education+ $1.50 shift deferential + a generous benefit plan that includes:
- Medical, vision, prescription, dental and flexible spending account (FSA).
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelor’s degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 3.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and more.
- Public transportation discount.
- Employee assistance program (EAP).
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG FREE COMPANY
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.
COVID VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
Pursuant to Proclamations issued by Washington’s Governor and company policy, all new employees who start on or after October 18, 2021, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and supply proof of vaccination status prior to commencing work as a condition of employment, unless the employee is entitled to an accommodation for disability-related or religious reasons or is otherwise exempt under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you have any questions, contact Human Resources at [email protected]