Residential Treatment Specialist Supervisor
If you are looking for employment with a purpose where you can help improve the daily lives of the members of your community, then consider a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a Residential Treatment Specialist Supervisor with a passion for human services. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with an organization focused on racial justice, second opportunities, diversity, equity and inclusion.
WHO WE ARE
Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy. We are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington State that provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
Mental Health Crisis Stabilization Facility
Come be part of a new and exciting resource in Spokane County that will offer a full-range of crisis behavioral health services, and primary care all in one location located blocks from Riverfront Park. This program is the first in Washington State to blend these full-range services in a single location, and is part of a major regional effort that includes healthcare, government, and private partnerships to improve health and safety in our community.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Residential Treatment Specialist Supervisor (RTSS) is responsible to maintain a safe and healthy residential community, where recovery can be practiced. Under the administrative and programmatic supervision of the Residential Treatment Specialist Manager and in accordance with company policy, goals and purposes, the Residential Treatment Specialist Supervisor (RTSS) is responsible for organizing the residential milieu during each assigned shift.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Possess sufficient physical and emotional stamina and health to withstand the demands involved in the performance of the job
• Be sensitive, receptive and mature enough to be neither upset by the residents, nor cause the residents further adjustment difficulties.
• Able to make positive use of professional supervision, function effectively in an inter-disciplinary team approach, and participate in and profit from in-service and on-the-job training
• Demonstrate personal flexibility and a professional demeanor, and be able to work toward broad goals, while at the same time work with a vast number and variety of details
• Maintain an attitude toward interactions with residents that is objective and free from personal bias: one that allows for perspective and flexibility in observing groups and individual behavior patterns.
• Current CPR and First aid or obtain within 30 days of hire
• Current Food handlers card or obtain within 30 days of hire
PREFERABLY YOU’LL BRING
• Three year acceptable experience in the human services field
• Course work, experience, or training in human development, chemical dependency, group dynamics, residential treatment or related disciplines desirable
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefit plan that includes:
- Medical, vision, prescription, dental and flexible spending account (FSA).
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelor’s degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 3.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and more.
- Public transportation discount.
- Employee assistance program (EAP).
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the law poster EEO is the law poster supplement
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG FREE COMPANY
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.