Compliance Coordinator (Bellingham, WA)
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN BELLINGHAM, WA.
Thank you for considering a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a Compliance Coordinator with a passion for human services.
WHO WE ARE
Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Compliance Coordinator supports the Client Services Divisions through assistance with audit preparation, creation of compliance frameworks and maintenance, internal audit and compliance management and protocol maintenance in collaboration with quality assurance team members.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- BA/BS, preferably healthcare or human services related
- At least 1 year of experience in human services, behavioral health or healthcare field is required; 3 years of combined compliance related experience
- Experience with compliance, accreditation and internal audit process
- Must clear a criminal history background check and pass a pre-employment drug screening test.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Stability: we have over 50 years of success in Washington State.
- Impact: Pioneer provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
- Reputation: we are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington State.
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelor’s degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 3.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and other items.
- Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefit plan.
- Participation in the life assistance program.
- Public transportation reimbursement.
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the law poster EEO is the law poster supplement
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG FREE COMPANY
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.