RN (Full-Time, Nights)(3 12 Hour Shifts)
Thank you for considering a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a RN with a passion for working in human services.
WHO WE ARE
Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy.
Whatcom Community Detox is an 8 bed (soon expanding to 16 beds) facility offering a monitored setting for the safe withdrawal from alcohol and other drugs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The RN is responsible for providing quality health care services to all residents including assessing somatic conditions, delivering medications according to procedure and creating a favorable group climate for the effective treatment of each resident in treatment.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Must have Nursing Degree from an accredited school of nursing and licensed to administer medication.
- Must be a Registered Nurse in Washington and have a current Washington State RN license in good standing.
- Must have experience in a care setting for at least 6 months.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Applicant must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Applicant must have the ability to effectively communicate with and work with outside agencies.
PREFERABLY YOU WILL BRING
- Experience with electronic charting.
- Mental health & chemical dependency experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Stability: we have over 50 years of success in Washington State.
- Impact: Pioneer provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
- Reputation: we are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington state.
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelor’s degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 4.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and other items.
- Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefit plan.
- Participation in the life assistance program.
- Public transportation reimbursement.
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the law poster EEO is the law poster supplement
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG FREE COMPANY
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.