THIS POSITION WILL WORK REMOTE DUE TO COVID. HOWEVER, THE PERSON IN THIS POSITION WILL NEED TO RESIDE IN WASHINGTON STATE.
Thank you for considering a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a Contract Administrator with a passion for human services.
WHO WE ARE
Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Contract Administrator is key to managing legal risk within Pioneer through active management of contracts, insurance and legal cases. The Contract Administrator supports our business units by using a high attention to detail to review, negotiate, execute and retain all contracts. This includes confirming the terms as negotiated by the business units and their understanding of the deliverables, reporting and compliance. This position also works directly with Pioneer’s insurance broker to evaluate and renew coverage, and manage claims. The Contract Administrator must be adept at communicating across all levels of the organization and with outside vendors.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
(Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience)
- 7 years of experience as a paralegal or contract administrator
- CLA, CP and/or APC
- Licensed Notary Public
- Bachelor’s Degree
WHAT WE OFFER
- Stability: we have over 50 years of success in Washington State.
- Impact: Pioneer provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
- Reputation: we are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington State.
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelor’s degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 3.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and other items.
- Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefit plan.
- Participation in the life assistance program.
- Public transportation reimbursement.
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the law poster EEO is the law poster supplement
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG FREE COMPANY
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.