North Sound Regional Director
If you are looking for employment with a purpose where you can help improve the daily lives of the members of your community, then consider a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a Regional Director for the North Sound with a passion for human services. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with an organization focused on racial justice, second opportunities, diversity, equity and inclusion.
Who we are
We are a social enterprise that partners with communities to transform society by honoring the humanity of people, reducing the impact of discriminatory mass incarceration and empowering people to live safe, healthy, productive lives through inspiration, affirmation and by overturning barriers.
For over 50 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy. We are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington State that provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
What you’ll do
The Regional Director is responsible for business development and for establishing an external Pioneer presence within their respective region. This includes driving new business opportunities and delivering a holistic growth strategy with a focus on the creation of long-term value for the organization from customers, markets and relationships. The regional director will show a commitment to Pioneer's mission and serve as the internal expert on the needs and priorities of their region related to serving people with criminal legal system involvement, with a focus on housing, behavioral health and workforce development services. This position is expected to represent all Pioneer programs and services, regardless of the division or region in which they reside.
What you’ll bring
Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience)
- Bachelor's in behavioral health field, public health or related field.
- Clinical and administrative experience in behavioral health and/or low-income housing.
- Knowledgeable about current literature and trends in behavioral health, EBPs related to criminal justice population.
- Ten years’ senior level management including: behavioral health operations, program development, strategy development, and budget planning; contracts negotiations and compliance.
- Knowledgeable about Washington State and local-level government related to behavioral health service delivery.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities.
Preferably you’ll bring
- MBA/MPA or equivalent.
- License preferred.
- Leadership experience in both the public and private sector.
- Experience in identifying and securing new business and services for persons with criminal histories, homelessness, behavioral and developmental challenges.
- Lived experience with the criminal legal system.
What we offer
Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefit plan that includes:
- Medical, vision, prescription, dental and flexible spending account (FSA).
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelor’s degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 3.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and more.
- Public transportation discount.
- Employee assistance program (EAP).
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the law poster EEO is the law poster supplement
Pioneer Human Services is a Drug-Free Company
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.
Pursuant to Proclamations issued by Washington’s Governor and company policy, all new employees who start on or after October 18, 2021, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and supply proof of vaccination status prior to commencing work as a condition of employment, unless the employee is entitled to an accommodation for disability-related or religious reasons or is otherwise exempt under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you have any questions, contact Human Resources at [email protected].