Clinical Mental Health Supervisor
Thank you for considering a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a Clinical Mental Health Supervisor with a passion for human services.
WHO WE ARE
Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy. Located by the arena, the Emerson Clinic provides intensive outpatient services to individuals struggling with substance use disorders and counseling for clients with mental health issues. The program also has a co-occurring program for individuals with concurrent mental health and substance use disorders. In addition, the clinic has a peer specialist to help clients with their needs in the community
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Clinical MH Supervisor is responsible to provide quality counseling, case management, and community support services to clients with mental health, substance use disorders, and/or co-occurring disorders at Pioneer Center North – Co Occurring Residential Program, and Parental Adolescent Counseling Services (PACS), using evidence-based and promising practices. This position oversees documentation of treatment and case management services completed in a timely and effective manner. As the employment supervisor for the PACS unit, the Clinical Mental Health Supervisor is responsible for work planning, checking, assigning and instruction for 5 Behavioral Health Clinicians II. In addition, the Clinical Heath Supervisor provides recommendations on hiring, corrective actions and separation from employment. This position also has clinical supervision for four employees (4 Mental Health Therapists) in the Youth and Young Adult Services division.
This position supports the Behavioral Health and Transition Services of Pioneer Human Services by ensuring the provision of quality and cost effective substance use disorder services.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience)
- Master’s Degree in Mental Health or Human Service field with curriculum specifically related to counseling and psychology.
- Must have independent licensure: LICSW; LMHC; or LMFT
- Must meet requirements to be able to supervise mental health professionals (2 years post independent licensure)
- 1-3 years supervisory experience
- Experience working in a residential treatment facility setting
- DBT, CBT, Trauma Informed Care
- SUDP preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Stability: we have over 50 years of success in Washington State.
- Impact: Pioneer provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
- Reputation: we are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington State.
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelor’s degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 4.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and other items.
- Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefit plan.
- Participation in the life assistance program.
- Public transportation reimbursement.
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the law poster EEO is the law poster supplement
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG FREE COMPANY
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.