Health Coordinator (Full Time/Days 7am-330pm, every other weekend)
Thank you for considering a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a Health Coordinator with a passion for working in human services.
WHO WE ARE
Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly served our clients with professionalism and empathy.
Pioneer Center North (PCN) is a 141-bed facility in northwestern Washington that provides variably-intensity residential treatment for people who are struggling with chronic behavioral health issues.
What You’ll Do
The Health Coordinator supports the mission of Pioneer by coordinating access to quality and cost-effective integrated health services to clients at Pioneer facilities. This role works closely with internal staff, community providers, pharmacy staff, and facility staff and provider(s) to assist is gathering/relaying necessary information to effectively assess and manage client integrated health needs.
What you’ll bring
- Valid Driver's License.
- 1-2 years of experience working with marginalized populations.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- First Aid/CPR certification before first independent shift.
- High level of written/verbal communication, customer services skills, efficiency with independent task management and ability to show attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, outlook, and Internet navigation.
- Knowledge of electronic records management.
- Verified experience and knowledge of confidentiality regulations.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Stability: We have over 50 years of success in Washington State.
- Impact: Pioneer provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
- Reputation: We are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington State.
- Tuition Assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelor’s degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement Plan: Pioneer contributes 4.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee Recognition Programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and other items.
- Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefit plan.
- Participation in the Life Assistance Program.
- Public transportation reimbursement.
Pioneer Human Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the Law Poster EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Pioneer Human Services is a drug-free company
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.