Sushi Associate - Yongsan Commissary
- Serve customers in eating places that specialize in fast service and inexpensive carryout food.
- Clean and organize eating, service, and kitchen areas.
- Communicate with customers regarding orders, comments, and complaints.
- Prepare daily food items, and cook simple foods using proper safety precautions and sanitary measures.
- Select food items from serving or storage areas and place them in dishes, on serving trays, or in takeout bags.
- Collect and return dirty dishes to the kitchen for washing.
- Perform personnel activities such as supervising and training employees.
- Monitor and order supplies or food items and restock as necessary to maintain inventory.
- Wash dishes.
- Pack food, dishes, utensils, tablecloths, and accessories for transportation from catering or food preparation establishments to location designated by customers.
- Distribute food to servers.
- Arrange tables and decorations according to instructions.
- Education: Prefer High School degree. In the absence of formal education, experience that is equivalent and directly related may be substituted.
- Experience: Prefer retail experience in deli/bakery/sushi departments.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Welcome cross-cultural interactions and value the differences amongst cultures. Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude. Self-starter and able to work independently. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and provide a high level of internal/external customer service. Must have ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Physical Demands: Standing for long periods. Repetitive motion using hands, wrist and digits. Ability to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 25 pounds. May require trips to frozen and refrigerated areas to verify product that will expose employee to cold climate conditions.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.