- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Handling and serving residents in a manner conducive to their safety, security and comfort. Adhere to instructions issued by Clinical Director and to establish/maintain a therapeutic milieu and routine. Maintain good housekeeping standards within assigned duty areas. Provide maximum resident care services within limits defined by delegated tasks. We need candidates for all three shifts.
- Check in with manager for resident report and receive any added assignment.
- Supervise resident AM/PM care.
- Supervise client medication, charting all incoming medications, coordination with nurse and psychiatrist regarding medication compliance.
- Maintain residents’ schedule for your shift.
- Observe and assure adherence to house rules.
- Monitor all chores and work projects.
- Transport and accompany clients to AA/NA meetings when applicable.
- Drive residents to appointments, community events, day programs as instructed by RN/Manager.
- Meeting client sponsor/contacts. Sign resident out for any outside meeting or functions providing their phone number, destination and approximate time of return.
- Assist with resident personal hygiene when necessary.
- Assist residents with recreational activities and other projects doing whatever possible to promote comfort, security and rehabilitation.
- Random drug screen monitoring of all clients including outpatient as dictated by the schedule provided.
- HS Diploma or GED
- CPR/ First Aid Certification
- Valid Driver’s License with Driving record in good standing
- Prior healthcare experience in Behavioral Health or Substance Abuse preferred
- Course work in mental health – Associate Degree preferred.
- Prior health care experience with patient contact preferred
- Neat appearance and appropriate dress. Genuine interest in caring for residents. Patience and respect when dealing with residents, families, and visitors. Willingness to perform a multitude of tasks.
- Able to pass background check and drug test
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.