- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Compliance Operations Director
The Compliance Operations Director contributes to the implementation and administration of compliance, loss control and privacy and data security programs throughout the Pinnacle Treatment Center entities. This position promotes a culture of integrity compliance and safety through education and training as well as assists in the prevention and detection of detrimental conduct through audits and investigations.
- Under the direction of the Chief Compliance Officer provide subject matter guidance and policy interpretation for the compliance related matters raised by employees either directly or via channels (e.g. Compliance Hotline, etc.)
- Participates in department visits conference calls and committees as necessary in order to strengthen partnerships and improve the overall awareness of the Compliance and loss control programs.
- Assist site management in developing action plans to mitigate compliance/risk related exposure.
- Support compliance training initiatives through monitoring of completion rates and periodic validation of employee knowledge and awareness.
- Perform audits both in-person and remotely to validate compliance to company policies as well as applicable laws and regulations.
- Direct defined loss control reduction efforts through monitoring auditing training and awareness programs.
- Under the direction of the Chief Compliance Officer conduct workplace investigations as needed.
- Utilize data to identify potential sources of loss or exposure and devise improvement strategies in partnership with management.
- Track and trend audit results, provide feedback to management and the sites.
- With the Chief Compliance Officer, develops and assures the effective implementation of an entity-wide Corporate Compliance Plan consistent with applicable laws and regulation.
- Participates in the development of organizational ethical strategy, maintains a corporate code of conduct and provides other related policy and administrative guidance.
- With the Chief Compliance Officer, develops and implements an annual collaborative work plan to monitor specific areas of compliance risk.
- Develops and supports system policies to promote and communicate compliance with laws and regulations concerning participation in federal and state health care programs.
- With the Chief Compliance Officer, maintains the PTC Code of Conduct and provides guidance to team members at all levels regarding the interpretation and application of compliance policies.
- Directs audits and department specific compliance activities within areas of responsibility for all entities in support of the Compliance Plan.
- For areas of administrative responsibility, assure that daily operations are aligned with and operate within the organizational goals.
- As required, implements appropriate management and employee orientation, training, and education programs in collaboration with the Chief Compliance Officr to ensure that management and employees are aware of their compliance responsibilities and to encourage high standards of compliance performance across the enterprise.
- Receives reports from the compliance line, maintains appropriate confidential records and reports.
- Participates in a periodic, comprehensive evaluation of Corporate Compliance Plan and modifies the plan as appropriate, and prepares quarterly reports of compliance activity.
- In conjunction with the Chief Compliance Officer, acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues and concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
- Minimum 5 years healthcare management experience and strong knowledge and background in healthcare compliance, privacy and risk management environment required.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, law, or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare reimbursement methodology and healthcare information systems.
- Excellent written, verbal and program leadership skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite expertise.
- Air and car travel in multiple regions of the country with overnight travel 60-80%.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license.
CHC or CHPC
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.