- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Data Analyst Co-Op
Reporting to the Manager of FP&A, the Data Analyst Intern, will be responsible for the integrity testing of the key operational metrics that are seen by the Company’s executive team and the board of directors.
This position is critical to the accuracy of corporate reporting. Working effectively under the Data Analyst’s direction, the intern will maximize the data capabilities to support the Company’s decision making.
Projects will include:
- Data prep for Business Intelligence tools
- KPI/Revenue Indicator discovery and improvement
- Assist in deployment of Tableau server
- Create a guideline/manual on EHR system to be used as a reference for employee training
- Ad-hoc analysis using Tableau, SQL and Excel
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring variables that affect census and other operational key performance indicators (KPIs) that have a direct impact on revenue
- Write SQL queries to pull information from EMR systems and compile this information into insightful reports/dashboards that will be presented to the Company’s executives.
- Perform data entry, auditing, validation and maintenance of marketing data on Salesforce.
- Assist in deployment of Tableau server across the corporate office and at individual facilities.
- Perform auditing, validation, maintenance and automate data refreshes for dashboards already published on the Tableau server.
- Improve aesthetics and user functionalities for dashboards already published on Tableau server.
- Assist in compiling reports and other information necessary to put together new Tableau dashboards.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to analyze Marketing, HR, Operational and Finance data by joining and blending data from multiple data sources.
- Optimizing excel reporting by improving on current processes using macros, pivot tables, and advanced nested functions
- Reconfiguring and automating data to improve regional analysis on insurance reimbursement and aging
- Paid hourly internship (16 hour minimum requirement)
- Letter of recommendation and references based on successful completion of internship
- Flexible fall hours
- Strong communications skills – strong verbal and written communication skills that support the ability to interact professionally both internally and externally with people at multiple levels of an organization to advocate for projects and achieve favorable results
- Collaborative – ability to work with people from multiple internal departments to drive performance
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Self-motivated – ability to take initiative on reoccurring projects with little to no direction
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, perform in a fast-paced environment & respond quickly to situational needs as they arise.
- Applicant must be a pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in data science, analytics, healthcare administration, accounting, finance, or business from a prestigious university
- Have a strong academic history, with a minimum 3.3 cumulative GPA being desired
- Software skills:
- Experience working with an electronic health records system (EHR)
- Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience writing SQL queries, Microsoft SQL Server preferred
- Experience with Business Intelligence software, Tableau preferred
- Understanding of CRM software, Salesforce preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.