- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
This is a highly visible position involved with presenting the Recovery Works programs to potential clients, referral sources, and the community at large. Strong organization skills are required to properly process all incoming calls and complete the necessary follow-up for all inquiries. Keen attention to detail is needed to ensure that all paperwork is completely filled out and filed appropriately (including attaching in online systems). This individual is required to maintain a high level of performance.
- Answer telephones, determine the reference of the call, and transfer appropriately.
- Welcome all visitors including potential admits and provide appropriate paperwork if needed.
- Attend to all clients’ and guests’ needs in the waiting room.
- Attend to the family of potential admits while client is being assessed – explain the program, give information on MFG night, individual family sessions, AA/NA listings in their area (open meetings), inform them of the 7 days orientation period, etc. AMA risks must also be explored with family and how it would be handled. If client is an AMA risk clinical needs to be notified immediately. This information must be documented in QuicDocs (QD) as an incidental note.
- Maintain desk time for screening and assessing incoming phone calls for potential admits.
- Enter all inquiries onto I-Carol on a daily basis. Update I-Carol after every call to ensure the admissions staff has the most current information regarding each potential admission.
- Gather all necessary potential admits’ information and complete pre-screening (all tabs) in QD.
- Document referral sources for all potential admissions. Include additional information in the proper fields.
- Check patient insurance benefits for potential admissions immediately after completing pre-screen.
- Communicate any red flag indicators of potential admissions to Director of Admissions.
- Assurance of compliance with state, federal, accreditation boards laws and program policies.
- Ensure benefit verification for all scheduled appointments for the day upon arrival for shift.
- Assist with assessing the clinical needs of each potential admit to assure proper level of care placement.
- Assist client with all intake paperwork and ensure all forms and charts (clinical and financial) are complete. This includes the client profile, copies of IDs, consents, financial agreement, etc.
- Prep and complete admission financials when needed and confirm insurance authorization for new admits.
- Collect and process payments – make two copies of receipts - one for the payment box and one for the client’s financial chart, scan and attach to client’s QD account – must record in QD payment2 form.
- Provide financial counseling to clients and follow-up if needed. Document calls in incidental notes in QD.
- Add any outstanding follow up to the follow up sheet in Google Drive.
- Filing upon request to ensure files are organized for accuracy and accessibility.
- Organization of all clinical files including discharge, new admissions, and break down inpatient charts.
- Complete projects and other duties as assigned by Executive Director and/or other management staff, including preparation for audits, inspections, and re-accreditation.
- Bachelors Degree and/or skilled training in related field
- Minimum of two years experience in related field
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Multi-tasking ability, organizational skills, ability to work independently, problem solving techniques, and strong interpersonal skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.