- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
To administer and coordinate medical services necessary for all clients within the Facility; assist and be responsible for clients during appointments. To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
- Schedule appointments necessary for psychological testing, doctor’s appointments, dental, and eye doctor appointments.
- Maintain and keep updated all medical records and documentation pertaining to the clients.
- Assist as needed in transport of clients to necessary appointments.
- Maintain contact with community medical personnel.
- Responsible for medical charts for non-prescribed and prescription medication.
- Shall assist in the development and revision of policies and procedures for medication compliance.
- Provide training for staff development specific to health care needs i.e. CPR, First Aid, Blood Pressure, etc.
- Assist DON in purchasing of medical supplies.
- Monitor all detoxification clients and initiate appropriate medical response to detoxification symptoms.
Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Kentucky
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.