This individual is ultimately responsible for the daily administration and supervision of the assigned regional program clinics. This includes fostering the compliance with clinical and regulatory standards, successful business performance and the direct supervision of the clinic administrators and clinic operations staff.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Adhere to company standards of conducts as delineated in the Pinnacle Treatment Center Corporate Code of Ethics.
• Comply with Opioid Treatment Program Division operating policies and procedures.
• Review clinic and Opioid Treatment Program and Treatment Policies and Procedures Manual(s) on an annual basis making recommendations for revision.
• Implement and manage Corporate HR system in the clinics supervised.
• Provide supervision to clinic department heads and other personnel as needed.
• Responsible for public relations and marketing efforts related to clinic operation.
• Maintain compliance with national accreditation, governmental regulations and maintain the clinic’s operating licenses.
• Responsible for overall regional performance and quality outcomes management, including clinic satisfaction with clinic and clinic services.
• Responsible for payer and referral source satisfaction with the clinic.
• Responsible for physical plant improvements and appearance of the clinics supervised.
• Direct clinic administrators (facility directors, executive directors, treatment directors) in organization development and training of clinic staff.
• Achieve regional financial results to meet operations budget.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum of five years of experience in management / leadership roles. (Preferred in the substance use disorder field)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.